Kenpo X. Today I really didn't want to work out. I barely made it through work but when I got home I tried to relax, played with my kids. Had dinner then I popped in the DVD and went at it. I hate the fact I have limited to no strength in my leg because it makes doing what I need to do and giving 100 + % almost impossible.
Either way, I rocked it out. My range of motion is getting better and I feel like the strength is improving. I know it is going to take some time and I need to just let nature take its course with rebuilding my leg muscle and strength. Doctor says it takes about 1 month to add 1 inch back to your leg muscle. So I figure busting Kenpo X and the other leg crushers will help that process.
Kenpo Review, sorry about that. So the routines are fairly straight forward but complex in the movement of leg, hip and arm. People say it is too easy, I say they are doing it wrong. You need to move with Tony and the group.
If you are getting through this without breaking a sweat then you are not moving your hips. It is a fun and fast paced workout. Take note of the method and movements, read the book first get the basic moves down. Watch the first few minutes of each section to get the routine down.
No comments:
Post a Comment